Monday, April 25, 2011

Project Playlist - Traffic Jams!

Whether it is by car, cab, bus, or train…when we have somewhere to go we just want to get there with no delay! There are so many things we could choose to do on our daily commutes like actually enjoy a beverage instead of just gulping it down, have a light-hearted conversation, read a leisure book, write in a journal, or meditate. Yet most of us don’t even attempt to make our commutes more enjoyable. Efficient maybe, but enjoyable? Probably not.



Have you ever taken a moment to really look at the faces of the people around you during your daily commute? So many scowling faces, looks of boredom, and random acts of anger too!


How much time do you spend on your roundtrip daily commute? 30 minutes? An hour? Wouldn’t it be worth it to make the time more pleasant?


As for me, I drive to work. From time to time I’ve seen a few fellow drivers on the road having their own private concert in the car oblivious to the nearby onlookers who maybe snickering or looking at them like they are crazy. Secretly I’ve longed to be that person, and I think the right playlist may be just what I need to make it happen.


So, let’s create the ultimate Traffic Jams Playlist that will get us all grooving as we get to where we have to go! If you see my jamming in my car…HONK!

Here’s a song that I think should make the playlist….”whatcha know about this”?

~Living NeoSoul Style



No comments:

Post a Comment