I love this time of year. It reminds me to create or re-ignite self care rituals in my life. I have proclaimed this year as my breakthrough...focusing on health, wealth, and happiness. To be more specific, I have decided to really work on the things to stop making repititive mistakes in my life. Some big, some small....either way as the grown folks say "I know better, so I should do better!"
I am a visionary. I THINK BIG! Yet, I realized that I need to bring things back to basics to experience my breakthrough. So, I'm keeping it simple...working one step at a time.
HEALTH Goal: Lower cholesterol, prevent diabetes, and lose weight
- Schedule doctor appointments for all annual exams AND FOLLOW UP ON THEIR INSTRUCTIONS
- Exercise 4-5 times a week
- Organize all financial documents
- Use Quicken to plan financial portfolio
- Use Groupon to try new things
- Take a week long destination vacation
~Living NeoSoul Style