Sunday, August 1, 2010

August NeoSoul Lifestyle Experiment Begins TODAY!

And so it begins.....I am so happy to facilitate the 1st Monthly NeoSoul Lifestyle Experiment!

I received a few requests to extend the RSVP, so TODAY is the last day that you can RSVP to participate and be entered in a raffle for a SpaFinder gift certificate. It is as easy as 1-2-3....
1. Email me at neosoulalterego@gmail.com to RSVP
2. Subscribe to the blog
3. Comment on the blog at least twice during the experiment

The seven (7) days of the monthly experiments are designed to immerse you in DAILY practices that will allow you to experience small changes that can lead to sustainable lifestyle. I will be striving to incorporate each action DAILY, and will provide you w/updates on my progress! I invite you to share your comments as well! Invite a friend to engage with you too!

So, here we go y'all......the evolution has begun!

RESTORATION:
Sleep a minimum of 7-8 hours each night
-Refrain from falling asleep on the sofa
-Prepare your bed for sleep (favorite sheets, pillows)
-Refrain from any source of technology (tv, computer, phone) 1 hour before bed

DETOXIFICATION:
-Drink water (1/2 of your body weight in ounces)
Declutter, Clean, & Organize
-Vehicle
-Wallet/Work Bag/Purse
-Bedroom

FLOW:
-30 minutes of quiet time (meditate, listen to relaxing music, write/refresh goals for the remainder of 2010)

KARMA:
-Give a compliment to a stranger
-Give an anonymous gift to a friend
-Give a handwritten thank you note to a colleague

2 comments:

  1. I'm in!!!! Did you get my email? Can't wait to see how this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Kim! You are in! I'm anxious to hear about your experience w/the experiment! :)

    ReplyDelete