Monday, February 28, 2011

NeoSoul Lifestyle Experiment - Plan (March)

Meant to get this out earlier...but let's just say flight turbulence and a screaming child were just two elements of a night full of surprises!

So, let's begin! Here's our experiment...

Detoxification - This is one of my favorites! Drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces. Let's purify our bodies!

Restoration - Get 7-8 hours of sleep

Flow - 30 minutes of quiet time, a nap doesn't count! You must be awake to experience the time! Meditate, listen to soothing music, journal, and/or pray.

Karma - Give a compliment to a stranger

Now remember....the goal is to do each of the lifestyle elements EACH DAY of the experiment (March 1st - 7th). Seems simple right? Give it your best, and share your thoughts along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could say that I have done everything on the 7-day plan, but I can't :( I've done pretty well with the sleep...but that's about it. I've still got two more days to make improvements!

    ReplyDelete