When my lifestyle is off balance my morning kinda looks like this...
- Wake up late
- Panic over having "nothing to wear"
- No breakfast
- Look for my keys
- Get almost to my car and realize I forgot something
- Go back in my place, find the forgotten item, and sigh at the mess I created while rushing
- Get in the car and tell myself "I've got to do better"
- Grab a caffeine fix and snack out of the vending machine at work
- Spend the rest of the day trying to get myself back on track
- Healthy Breakfast
- Prepared Wardrobe (accessories included)
So my goal is a wake up time range of 5:30am-6am, and be out the door by 8:15am. That's almost 2.5-3 hours daily! 15 hours during the work week! Time to invest in my well being.
Have I motivated you to create your own NeoSoul Lifestyle Morning? I hope so! And please...don't be limited by my morning experience. Create your own to enhance YOUR life.... surely there are plenty of other things to consider....
- Listen to motivational audio books
- Get some fresh air and take a walk or run
- Too tired for sex at the end of the day, why not start the day with it!
- Tickle your senses with an aromatherapy shower