- Wake up (after pressing snooze several times)
- Do what I can w/my hair (no make up) & put on what fits
- Skip breakfast
- Go to work
- 50/50 chance of a healthy lunch
- Stay late at work
- Pick up dinner (again 50/50 chance of healthy)
- Go home
- Check Facebook
- Put on something with an elastic waistband
- Fall asleep on the sofa with the TV on
Now I know that alter egoes are quite trendy these days, thanks to the likes of Sasha Fierce (love her) and Derek Blanks (google him). Some folks treat their alter ego like its someone who is brought to life on demand like a light switch. Well, my Neo-Soul Alter Ego (yet to be named) will not be satisfied with such a limited existence. She insists on experiencing every part of my life in some way, big or small, and from this day forward...I welcome her.
So allow me to introduce "Her", my Neo-Soul Alter Ego. She is vibrant, energetic, flirtacious, radiant, magnetic, authentic, blissfully in love with herself, and full of love to give. She experiences the world through her favorite things like food, fashion, arts/culture, travel, music, and oh I almost forgot.....men (giggle).
And so it begins...the co-existence of Angenella & hmmmm....what shall I call "Her"? Ok, so I haven't figured this all out yet (its new to me too)...but stay with me, I'll figure it out.