Friday, July 1, 2011

Change Is Coming to The NeoSoul Lifestyle!

Those of y'all who have gotten to know me a bit realize that I am all about creating newness in your life....thereby the create of The NeoSoul Lifestyle.  I often read books, blogs, magazines, and ear hustle to learn about people and their navigation through life.  And, there is a lot of advice out there....yet sometimes I wonder "Is the author really living the words?"  So that is why I like to share my experiences with you. I want folks to see my twist and turns to as I apply my theories and evolve.

So what have I been up to lately?  An unexpected  gentleman has put a sparkle in my eyes. I'm taking things slow and enjoying the simple pleasures of getting to know each other. I've been inspired by my friend Najeema (you can find her on Twitter @OriginalNajeema and check out her blog http://hellinahandbag.me/ ) to begin biking to work!  I never thought that I would be one of those folks! Yet, I tried it and I'm enjoying it.  I still have a few kinks to work out in my system, but more about that in another blog post.  Leticia, my friend and business partner of Organic Fusion, has really exploded on her blog journey and has motivated to reignite my flame. You can check her @ChasingSoul on Twitter and her blog (http://www.chasingsoul.com/) .  My friend Tamara has also enlightened me on taking the leap into entrepreneurship.  She and I both did our "9 to 5" as HR profressionals, yet created and lived social media alter egos.  So when life gave her the opportunity to live her passion...she did and created Ms. Rasberry Consulting LLC .  You can also catch her on Twitter @MsRasberryInc .

In the spirit of newness, I will be making some changes to the blog in July.  I won't spoil the surprise...but a few include a new site and a lot more coverage of my favorite creative expressions (music, food, & travel...the essence of MY NeoSoul Lifestyle) and a refresh of the lifestyle experiments.

I'm looking forward to creating new experiences to connect with you! Stay tuned....

...Livin' NeoSoul Style

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out! It's great to see things working out so well for you. Hope to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited about your new direction :) It's all a journey, right?

    ReplyDelete